Own Your Cycle.
We’re in This Together
Discover Khapregesic® for yourself
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve menstruation pain,
reduce symptoms of premenstrual tension and mild anxiety.
Khapregesic® is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to…
Relieve menstrual spasms and cramps
Reduce symptoms of Premenstrual Tension & Mild Anxiety
100% Natural & Vegan
Relieve tiredness and fatigue
Reduce occurrence of abdominal bloating
Made in Australia
Your friends are going to ask, then you can tell them kap-pre-jee-sic
Khapregesic® [kap-pre-jee-sic] is a new non-drug alternative traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to relieve period pain, premenstrual tension and mild anxiety.
Khapregesic® is made from a newly rediscovered traditional medicine plant known as khaya senegalensis.
We are 100% Australian. We grow the khaya and manufacture every step of the process in Australia using sustainable harvest and processing methods.
Our purity credentials are impeccable. The khaya in Khapregesic® is certified organic and free from artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives and any animal by-products making it vegan-friendly. Khapregesic® is also free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, and yeast.
Yes, Khapregesic® [kap-pre-jee-sic] is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to:
- relieve menstruation pain / dysmenorrhoea
- reduce menstrual spasms and cramps
- decrease symptoms of mild anxiety
- reduce mood swings & confusion associated with premenstrual tension
- relieve breast pain and tenderness associated with premenstrual tension
- decrease feelings of aggression and irritability associated with premenstrual tension
- relieve and helps reduce the occurrence of abdominal bloating
- decrease symptoms of heartburn
- reduce gastrointestinal pain
- relieve tiredness, fatigue and feeling of weakness
- reduce heavy periods
Contact us for our full list of FAQ’s,
acknowledgement of country
We at Bioactive Natural Health acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land we operate in, the Miriuwung Gajerrong People of the land now known to be within the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. We pay respects to the Elders and leaders past, present and future for they hold the memories, the traditions and culture of this country.